Sometimes I used to wonder why only women could get pregnant – I thought if this were a truly fair world than we could at least alternate but after going through the first trimester and talking to a few other women I figured out the reason – God realized men would not be able to handle it and the world would be without children..
Anyways I am now on my way to Asia.. I must say I had some doubts if I would actually make it on this flight.. On my flight last night to California I managed to throw up a record 6 times on the flight, another 3 in the airport and another 3 at the hotel. I can truly say when I went to bed I had nothing left in my system.. and I actually thought I was over the sickness. People had been asking how I had been feeling and I really thought I was over the fun of the first trimester. So it looks like this could be quite a test.. (Quick update - made it to Shanghai - only got sick 3 more times
I did want to mention that the 12 week sonogram was truly an experience that I hope all of you one day get to experience. Just seeing this little thing moving around and knowing that you created it is amazing and instantly bring tears to my eyes just thinking about (0h yes pregnancy does make you more hormonal than you thought possible)...
-Steph
Catching Up: September 2012
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment