Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Latest Doc Appt...

Just thought I would provide a quick update.. based on the Dr. Appt yesterday I am now between 2 and 3 cm dilated and 80% effaced.. and as of this morning the mucus plug is gone (ok may be too much info for some of you).. :)



For the most part feeling good.. but have been having quite a few braxton hicks contractions.. for awhile yesterday I was really convinced I was going into labor.. but after a nice long hot shower at home all was back to normal.. except that I had a burst of energy and washed all the babies clothes and organized a little more.. again leading me to hope he was on his way... but no such luck yet :)



I just can't believe the time is really here.. the doc did confirm yesterday it is a big baby (not sure exactly how big) but she is not going to let me go too far past my due date and will set be up to be induced likely the week of Nov 10th if he has not arrived on his own..



Well that all from my side.. hope all is well!!!



love ya!

Steph

No comments: