Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pregnancy Update : Counting down til Nov. 8th!

Hey Everyone!



I realize we are now a few weeks behind on the blog and we will work to catch up over the next week or two on some of the fun things we have been up to like a trip to the beach with the Spahrs and a great wedding in NJ!!



But thought I would share a wonderful pic of me courtesy of Danny (ok not wonderful but you can get the idea of why I am having some sleeping troubles)..



Also we had a sono today and all news to date is great.. We even could see that Junior already has hair! The heart rate is normal, you could see him practicing breathing and all the organ measurements are great... the only small issue (if you want to consider it an issue) is he is BIG baby! They are already estimating him at 6 and half pounds and if I go to full term he could be well over 9 lbs.. I am still trying to figure out exactly how he is going to get out ;)

No comments: